We hope you will join us for this, installments #4 and #5 of the Indian Lake Library’s Winter 2021 Big Crafty! Supplies for this one are limited–sign up soon. If popular, we will hold this event again after we get more supplies.
The week of 2/10 will begin a class that will be a 2-parter. The first week we will use to learn how to create a cool marbled design on a plain old ceramic mug. Part 2 will be on 2/17. The second week we will learn how to make a felted mug cozy, or “mug hugger” to keep your beverage toasty and your hands comfy.
Don’t worry, if you only want to do one part of the craft, that’s ok–the sign up will let you tell us if you’re only interested in doing one or the other, or both. The choice is yours!
This program is geared toward adults, teens, or mature elementary kids (please use adult supervision!)
By filling out the registration form below, you’ll receive these important things:
- The exclusive link to the 7 pm zoom classes Wednesday Feb. 10th, and Wednesday Feb. 17th
- The special materials needed to complete the project
There are a few basic supplies we’d like you to have on hand:
- a disposable container holding very warm water (this container will be thrown out after). Please be sure it is large enough to dip the mug into it.
- old towels to protect your work surface and to wipe your hands
- toothpicks or wooden skewers (these will be thrown our after, so disposible only!)
- nail polish remover and paper towels (optional)
- scissors, needle, thread
- decorative button (optional)
Zoom links will go out Tuesdays, with a reminder sent Wednesday afternoons.
Kits are usually ready for pick up at the library Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Be sure to call ahead to schedule pick up: (518)648-5444.
New to online programs and not sure how to do a Zoom meeting? Not to worry! The registration form gives you the chance to ask for our help figuring out Zoom prior to the program!