113 Pelon Rd
A message from Jodie:
Dream come true moment! I am starting a book club!
The first book is “Good Morning, I Love You” by Shauna Shapiro. This book has been called, “Simply brilliant. The perfect combination of inspiration, science, heart, and practical tools.” Discover the transformative effects of being kind to yourself. This book lives on my nightstand. It is my favorite book to give as a gift.
The book club meets will take place on the last Wednesday of each month beginning on Wednesday August 31, 2022. Water and tea will be served at the in-person book club.
There are 2 ways to attend:
- Virtually on Zoom from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Register here so you can receive the zoom links: https://forms.gle/Pb5S2ijJc7r8B7Z56
- In-person at the Indian Lake Library from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Here’s some additional information about the book club:
- If you can’t finish the book in time for the meetings, that’s ok! You don’t even need to start reading the book in order to enjoy the conversation!
- There will be at least one hard copy of the monthly title available to borrow from the Indian Lake Library.
- Copies of the titles can be borrowed through the inter-library loan system and picked up at the Indian Lake Library. You can order them online yourself or ask the Library to do it for you.
- Some of the titles can be borrowed instantly through the Hoopla Digital app if you have an Indian Lake Library card. If you need help, just stop by the Library and ask.
- Some titles may be available to borrow as a CD audiobook.
Titles for each month:
- Good Morning, I Love You by Shauna Shapiro
- Everything Is Figureoutable by Marie Forleo
- Joyful: The Surprising Power of Ordinary Things to Create Extraordinary Happiness by Ingrid Lee Fetell
- It’s OK That You’re Not OK: Meeting Grief and Loss in a Culture That Doesn’t Understand by Megan Devine