This Wednesday’s Big Crafty is another installment in the wonderful world of felting. We’ve needle felted in 2 dimensions and in 3 dimensions, and now we’re going to felt fibers with soap and water! It’ll be super fun and relaxing!
This project is suitable for young children (with adult supervision), teens, and adults. The finished product is a luxurious addition to your bath routine, or it makes an awesome stocking stuffer for someone you care about.
First you’ll need to register by filling out the registration form found below. By registering you will receive two things you’ll need in order to participate:
- The exclusive link to the program which you will join on Wed. Dec. 16 at 6:30
- The materials kits with the unique supplies you’ll need to make your project.
While the kits will have the unique supplies, we hope you will have on hand a few basics, these are:
- bowl of warm water deep enough to submerge a bar of soap (water temperature should be pretty warm; whatever’s comfortable for you)
- towel to protect your work table
- it’s helpful to have another towel for your hands too
Everything else we will provide! We have enough supplies for up to 20 participants, so sign up soon!
New to online programs and not sure how to do a Zoom meeting? Not to worry! The registration form gives you the chance to ask for our help figuring out Zoom prior to the program!
Zoom links will go out Tuesdays, with a reminder sent Wednesday afternoons.